Friday, October 02, 2009

The art of stalling at bedtime, by Cari.....

She has become quite the little 'stall' artist...something she no doubt learned from her brother at some point, like just about everything else! ;o) He is pretty good at it himself! But to hear the following comments from the barely 2 year old...well...it is hard not to laugh:

Cari: Mommy, need to give daddy a kiss.
Me: You already gave daddy a kiss.
Cari: No, anoder (another) one.......
Me: You can give daddy a kiss tomorrow
Cari: Mommy, need to give daddy more cuddles
Me: You already gave daddy cuddles
Cari: NO...MORE cuddles....my daddy miss me!
Me: I am sure he does, but you can give him cuddles tomorrow
Cari: Mommy, I give daddy anoder hug.
Me: That is the same as cuddles....and not now...it is bedtime.
Cari: Mommy I need my water
I get up and get her glass (always have one in her room....to save on stalling)
Me: Here you go....
Cari: No...out there!
Me: Here is your water....
Cari: Aw-uh (like darn, that plan didnt work)
Me: Time for bed now
Cari: Dont' want this blanket, want that one....

And you get the picture! LOL

Well, now I am stalling...the kids and hubby are in bed...it is early, but I am beat, so guess what.....no more stalling for me! ;o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home