Monday, September 28, 2009

When I grow up........

Lately, JJ has been very focused on talking about what he wants to be when he grows up. Of course like most little boys, it changes daily, sometimes even hourly. The list grows, but sometimes he will come back to the same things.

Sunday the music person for our Sunday school stopped me in the hallway and told me that JJ had stopped them in the middle of music time, raised his hands and offered the following:

"I just wanted to tell you that when I am watching you and her (referring to the teachers daughter who was helping - she is like 8), I know what I want to be when I get big.....a teacher"

I thought it was awfully cute, especially when he rarely will share those things with anyone but me.

Some other things he has mentioned he wants to be when he 'gets big':

Doctor
Motorcycle rider
Zoo Keeper or Animal doctor
police man
rescuer (anything involving a helicopter)
daddy

He has so many ideas in the little head! I love listening to him work them all out! ;o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home