Friday, September 11, 2009

"Mommy, I miss oo"

That is how I was greated by my 2 year old yesterday! "Mommy, I miss oo" (read miss as missed). She has never said that before. My son....all the time....in fact, Grandma called me at work for him yesterday so he could tell me..."Mommy I was missing you, but now I am not any more". Nothing like making mom feel good. But something about that little hug, and that little "I miss oo" that makes me just melt!

I can't believe how big they are getting! I always knew I only really wanted 2 kids....and I am not the least bit regretting that decision....nor am I nostalgic for the 'newborn days' by any means....but I will miss the stages they are in now, as they grow and learn and do more and more. I have often said I need a hidden camera to capture everything they are doing now, as they won't do it when I have the camera out, and all too soon it will all be gone!

Lots of reflection this week (see previous entry)....we are so blessed!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home