Thursday, October 01, 2009

Is this bad????

Is it a bad sign that my children are so used to eating out that they behave better in a restaurant than at our own dinner table? Is it bad that they can recognize restaurants as we pass by them, and call them by name?

Is it bad that my 2 year old can see a chilli pepper and yell out "I WUB CHILIS" at the top of her little lungs?

I think it is a sign we eat out WAY too often, although we ARE doing better about it these days. Still, to be driving somewhere and have them naming off places as we pass by them is a little frightening. And if you ask my son where he wants to eat, he names off no less than 5 choices....in all price ranges...so I guess at least we can say they aren't always eating fast food. ;o)

With the weekend coming up, I am sure we will be eating out several times....that is our norm for weekends. We try not to, really we do, but when you are trying to at least not eat out for dinner during the week, it means running errands on the weekends, and if you are already out running errands.......

Also, my hubby's family is very much all about meeting to eat out somewhere. We would much prefer to have everyone over to our house and grill, or everyone bring something and have an impromptu potluck....but nope...they always want to eat out...and rarely do they choose someplace 'inexpensive' such as Wendy's or the like.

Is it bad that we eat at certain places so often that the servers know us by name, AND can bring us our drinks as we walk in the door, without asking what we want?????

I don't know.....but at least I don't have to do the dishes! ;o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home