Monday, September 28, 2009

Preschool update...

JJ did AWESOME today at school....especially for it being a Monday! He was excited about having the 'mystery box' which he got to choose something from home to bring in the box. He still tells me he doesn't play with anything, just wanders around looking at everything....but I guess if that doesn't bother him, it shouldn't bother me right? I told him that it made me sad that he wasn't playing, because I want him to have fun there.....he says " It's ok mommy, you don't have to be sad."

I am sure there will still be days...I do think it helps that it is not me dropping him off.....but still he is doing awesome! Hopefully he will play with SOMETHING before the end of the year! ;o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home