Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Random kid'isms

You know...those things they say that you keep saying "I need to write that down, that was so funny", etc. Except that I keep forgetting to write them down....or once I go to write them, I forget what I was going to write....

So, here are a few...just in an attempt to save them for posterity:

JJ - heard last night after stopping for (more) mulch at Home Depot -
"Mommy...it is getting dark....well...guess daddy's going to be doing mulch in the dark, not MY decision, guess he will have to deal with it!"

Cari - this morning while I was trying to get some work done -
"Mommy...I have my baby. Mommy, I get down from my chair, put baby in bed." Leaves room, comes back sans baby. Climbs back up on the step stool next to me "Mommy, I hear baby...baby cying" Leave room, comes back with baby "Poor baby....baby sad mommy" and proceeds to cuddle and kiss her baby" (Can I get an AWWWW on that one?) :o)

JJ yesterday after Daddy tells him it is my birthday - repeated kisses through out the day....very sweet gentle ones. Then he turns around and hits his sister! Oi Vey!

I love when JJ is sweet to Cari....he rubs her and pats her on the head and talks to her very sweetly. It is super cute! Then 2 minutes later, they are screaming at each other! ;o) Heaven to my ears! LOL

Cari the other night at dinner - "mommy I don wan to eat my parrots"....that's carrots for anyone who doesn't know....but it sent JJ into hysterics! LOL

Yesterday as we were heading out for lunch after JJ's first day of preschool, we told Cari we were going to lunch....she started shouting out where she was thinking we might go.....scary though being that she is 2....I think we eat out too much! Anyway, she started with Culvers, Wendy's and then daddy's favorite Chili's. But when we got to the intersection where we were going to turn, she could see it across the street.....and I hear a jubilent "Spaf Ayiens" (Space Aliens - which for those who don't know is kind of an upscale Chuck E Cheese). I didn't even know she could say it, much less recognize it. LOL

And finally....talking with Cari about her birthday and asked her what she wanted. "Go out to lunch" ;o) If only she were always that easy to please!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home