Friday, September 04, 2009

Stars! Stars! Stars!

This is what I heard from the floor behind me while typing this....my first blog entry in at least a year! I heard this because the 'stars' of my life are sitting behind be watching Dora the Explorer! I know....really I am not using the tv to babysit just so I can write this. But after having the tv screaming loud (thanks to my darling, partially deaf husband) on one side of me and having 4 kids screaming in the other room (until the nieces went home for the day), having them yell a few words out occasionally while otherwise being totally quiet is a welcome few moments of peace!

Since it has been a long time since writing anything, I suppose I better add some basic info, such as the fact that my oldest Jonathan (generally known as JJ) is almost 4 1/2 and will be starting preschool for the first time in a week. And Carolyn (generally known as Cari) is almost 2, and thinks she is at LEAST as old as her big brother, or at the very least that she can do everything he can.

That is about all I have time for at the moment, as dinner needs to get out of the oven, and peaceful time is over, as Dora is over and JJ is beside himself that I won't let him watch another one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home