Friday, November 03, 2006

My little man's world is going to be rocked come June!!

Wow...he isn't going to know what hit him! If he thought having a new puppy was bad....just wait! Thank goodness he will be older by then and hopefully will be able to understand! It will be great later that they are so close in age....not much different than my brothers were and they were always close!

JJ is walking all over now! All of a sudden he just decided he was going to do it. He is still tenetive at times...like he needs to be in the right mood....doesn't like to walk out of his room first thing in the morning....at least not during the week when we are kind of rushing the wake up process.

Hopefully this weekend at mom's will be fun for both of us...and he will be willing to spend a little time hanging out with Grandma while I go to the bathroom or take a shower! HA! I guess time will tell!

I just love that little guy to death! How can I possibly love another one as much???? I am sure I will, but honestly it worries me that I will show favoritism to one or the other, even if I try not to..or don't intend to. I hope if I do, someone points it out to me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home