Tuesday, July 25, 2006

My little man......

He got a hair cut over the weekend! Not the first, but still, with each clip, he went from baby to little boy! It was amazing the transfomation! He is the love of my life (well, him and dh) and his smile lights up my day like no other! In the same token, when he is not feeling well - teeth, cold, just tired, whatever, and he is crabby.....it takes all my patience to remember why he is being that way...it isn't his fault...unless he just refused to eat his favorite dinner, and take a nap...then it is a little his fault! LOL

He is starting to really learn how to communicate his wants to us....he gestures and signs to us all the time....probably some we don't even know about yet....I really have to pay attention to make sense of some of them, but I will get it eventually!

My happy little boy, I just can't get over the fact that he came from me....and dh....and after all our struggles, trials, and tribulations....we are parents! It blows me away!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home