Monday, July 17, 2006

You would think we could get a tiny break

from the whole teething thing!!! I mean, so far we have been teething non stop since he was 4 months old! And I say WE and mean it, because even if we don't feel the physical pain, we definitly feel it in other ways!

I feel horrible...It was so hot here all weekend, and I was so short with him on Saturday night..he was just in a horrible mood (being up late late the night before didn't help), and I was crabby because I was hot, and nothing I was doing was helping....and rather that being inside in the air conditioned camper, he wanted to be outside in 95 degrees and what must have been about 80% humidity (I am totally guessing, but it sure seemed like it!)

Sunday morning wouldn't you know, it seems we have a cold, AND a new tooth coming through! Dang, the last 2 molars aren't even all the way through yet, and now the eye teeth are coming! Poor little guy! He didn't sleep well at all Saturday night....thus we didn't sleep well, last night was better, he was up and crying once or twice, and I was about to get up and go rock with him, and then he went back to sleep. Then after about 1:30 or so, we didn't hear anything from him until we woke him for the day.

Ok....I really just want the teething to be done.....can I fast forward just that part of his development????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home