Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Awwww....got a Mothers Day present

from my little man (and my big one). Dh bought me an MP3 player for Mother's day. He knows I struggle at work with not having headphones to drown out the noise around me. I do have some but this will enable me to NOT have all my cds at work with me.....which is very cool! Now, I just have to figure out how to get it to work. We have already put some stuff on it...but of course, he is more focused on the fact that we can't get the listing of song for each cd to show up....I just want the music on my player.

Then because the media player 'wasn't working' according to dh, he has decided to defrag the computer, and all sorts of other stuff. Now I am no longer able to remote into to my work desktop and do my work. Of course, he didn't do anything....hmm...well, it was working 2 hours ago when I was using it.

Ok....so that went from a really nice thing to a huge vent! Yikes....mood swing! Guess it must be the hormones I am so willingly injecting into my body! What I won't do to give JJ a sibling!

Still....all in all the little man is doing well! Poor little guy is cutting his molars though...and he goes from happy to miserable in a fraction of a second....hmm...like mother like son???? LOL
Hopefully we will both be over it very soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home