Friday, September 08, 2006

I swear, he is soooo smart!

I am not just saying that, as his mom, well, maybe I am, but I have a right! LOL

I just love that he will 'communicate' things in his own little way! We were at the pet store the other night, getting some things for the puppy, but also cat food for the cat....whom JJ loves! So, rather than telling him we had to go shopping for the puppy again (since he isn't really sure if he likes Smokey or not), I told him we needed food for Pepper so she can eat. As we are driving the cart around the store, he looked up at me and the following "conversation" ensued:

JJ: "Mama"
Mommy: "Yes JJ"
JJ: "Tita" (his word for kitty), and signed
Mommy: Yes, we need to get food for Pepper. Should we get her a toy to play with too?
JJ: Very excitedly nodding his head

Too funny....we had been looking around the store so long, I think he thought I was forgetting our purpose. ;o) And he felt it his duty to remind me.

He also tells me all about what he does during the day.....all of it amazes me!

And one of these days he is going to walk! I just know it!!!!! LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home