Thursday, May 04, 2006

I hate missing out.....

Sometimes I hate that I have to work and miss out on some of the things my little guy does. But I guess I would not be there for every little thing anyway. Apparently yesterday he stood up in his crib at Ann's (SIL who watches him durning the day). That is the first time he has pulled to standing in the crib...although he does it all the time elsewhere. We have been trying to get him to stand in his crib, but most days there isn't time to leave him in the crib long enough to stand up on his own, because we are waking him to leave for daycare before work. Anyway...maybe this weekend he will do it at home!

Also, he apparently had a lady in stitches at Walmart yesterday too...because he heard the duck toy quacking and immediatly recognized it as sounding like his ducky tub/toy. LOL Ann said he yelled 'DUCK' and the lady came over from the next row, and was laughing so hard Ann thought she was going to fall over! He LOVES to immitate sounds...and his duck IS awfully cute! LOL

If I miss his first steps, I will be very unhappy....but I have told Ann I didn't want to know if he does it there first! LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home