Thursday, February 25, 2010

Big Brother helps out.......

Last night, we were going out to dinner for my sister-in-law's birthday. I had just gotten home from work, and had to take care of a couple things, so asked JJ to start getting his boots and coat on. After all, what good is it to have a kid who can now do these things for himself if you don't take advantage of it once in a while! ;o)

He had his own coat on, and from the kitchen, I hear Cari and JJ having the following conversation:

Cari: Here's my coat JJ.
JJ: Here, I can help you get it on. Do you want me to help you?
Cari: Yeah, sure!
JJ: Ok. Cari, hold still. No, Cari, put your arm in THIS sleeve. CARI, I'm trying to HELP you! Cari, stop moving around so I can help you get your coat on.

I couldnt' help but laugh, because after all, how many times have I experienced those exact same things helping either one of the kids with stuff! ;o) I just thought it was really cute that 1) he wanted to help her, and 2) that she asked him to (sort of).

When they get along together, it really is a bonus! ;o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home