Monday, November 13, 2006

I have such a sweet heart!

JJ has been just a sweet, lovey little guy lately. He must have sensed how much mommy needed those hugs, kisses and cuddles! Of course, I think he was also afraid I was going to leave him with someone strange again....after Thursday, I think he was a bit traumatized. We will see if he remembers the house when we go for Thanksgiving in little more than a week. I hope not! If he does, hopefully he will be reassured when there is a houseful of people, and we are not going anywhere!

JJ also missed daddy this weekend.....so I think that was another reason I got more cuddles than usual. But he was particularly 'kiss-y' too. LOL It has been pretty sweet!

I don't know what I would do without him...I still struggle when he isn't around...but at least when I have him to focus on, I don't have time to think of much else. Over all, I am doing ok....today was rough at work....several people who knew what happened made sure I knew just how much they were here for me....and one who has no clue was being annoying, but that is nothin new...just annoying for a different reason. LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home